Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Diigo #5

What I liked about Diigo is that I am able to use this tool in more than one aspect of my life. Initially I used Diigo just to get a grade for in class assignments, but each week I learned to appreciate new features of Diigo such as annotating and bookmarking, that I now use in other classes, and the social networking component, where I can read bookmarked articles, blogs, and find new websites in relation to my Higher Ed professional interest. What I do not like about Diigo is the plain look of the website. I wish that there was a way to add a creative background or personalize group pages.

1 comment:

  1. That was my biggest complaint about Diigo as well. The design could definitely be stepped up, which I think would boost productivity on the site.

    ReplyDelete