Tuesday, February 14, 2017

E-Course Reflection Post

The content of the e-course material was very informative, and relevant to me as a student. It taught me new ways of communicating with team members virtually, as well as tools and software that allows real time collaborative editing, so that team members can minimize face-to-face meetings.
The content of the e-course material relates to my future career, by exposing me to software that would allow me to schedule meetings and have web conferencing calls with team members across the globe. As a future director of a program on a university level, I could make use of all of the software presented in the e-course, depending on the capacity of the project. 
An ah-ha moment I experienced when watching the e-course videos was bigs and issues topic. I dawned on me that every time I participate in team projects, my group always seem to run into problems close to the projects deadline. If our group plans ahead and brainstorm the potential problems we may run into, then we can troubleshoot those problems to prevent future issues. 
I was pleased with the e-course design and I liked that students were allowed to work on the assignment over a days period rather than in one sitting.
I did experience some technical difficulties with the e-ourse that was rather frustrating. The course took forever (about 20 minutes) to download in order to enter the the e-course. Some sections allowed me to pause the video long enough to take notes and the last section did not. 
My overall reaction to the  e-course would be that it was effective and informative, but needs to be modernized.    

1 comment:

  1. Shannon you did it and I commend you. I have not completed it yet and I was also awake at this time. Thanks for your insight.

    ReplyDelete